Sunday 31 March 2013

Luxury Wedding Venues ...

This is a sample of an exquisite old manor house called Dunchurch, in Rugby Warwickshire. I photographed an intimate wedding there last Summer 2012. A small gathering, but such a wonderful occasion.  This venue has it all ... luxury, space, greenery and  ... well more luxury. It was a pleasure to photograph, easy to shoot natural shots of people feeling relaxed and enjoying themselves, but also, a pleasure to photograph those important couple shots at the end. (I wish it were closer to here). But, if you want a venue like this, there is always, Avington ParkGoodwoodStansted Park ...































1 comment:

  1. You have shared quite useful information on wedding venues. I am planning to arrange my sister’s ring ceremony and looking for exotic Los Angeles venues. Searched on internet and looking forward to book best venue for this event. Need to book a venue in my budget only.

    ReplyDelete