Monday 20 January 2014

Wedding Southend Barns Winter, Christmas Wedding

I never met Peter before their wedding day. His beaming face met me at the church door, the day of the wedding. I have never seen a man laugh and smile as much. During their wedding, I must admit, for once, I felt as though I were intruding. This couple were so deeply connected, I remember looking through my camera and being taken aback a little. So, for most of the ceremony, I just watched ... for once. As Christians, I was not surprised that their ceremony over ran by 30 minutes.  

We were losing light and as we pulled on to the Bosham Hoe for shots at their favourite harbour with the car ... it was easy to shoot this heavenly scene. Lucy has the most beautiful figure ... she was a dream to photograph. We lost light quickly, so I used lots of clever lighting tricks to keep the light alive. They smiled and laughed all day and then smooched through a perfected first dance. Deco, feathers, beads and a lovely couple. Congratulations Peter and Lucy at Southend Barns  

















No comments:

Post a Comment